1. ROLEXRolex is one of the most famous brands in the world and the largest single luxury watch brand, nowadays, they are making 2000 watches per day. Synonym of quality, this brand consistently represents they British origins in the classic designs.
See also: Sneak ExpectPeak: What to at Basel 2017
2. AUDEMARS PIGUETThis Swiss brand is recognized because of they complicated mechanical watches, they have the most unique watch models in the market. Since 1875, Audemars Piguet is creating thousands of amazing watches, they are famous for avant–gard styling and for being the industry leader in establishing new product categories such as stainless steel luxury sports watch.
3. ULYSSE NARDINUlysse Nardin is a specialist in wrist watches and the materials used in this product have some different particularities, all visual are distinctive and the colored leather is other of their many goods. The use of modern materials and manufacturing gives to this brand an international recognition.
4. CARTIERCartier is founded in 1847 in Paris, the center of fashion and with the time, this brand is one of the most iconic in the world. The typical Roman numerals are an emblematic characteristic of Cartier.
6. OMEGAThis brand has elected for the Britain’s Royal Flying Corps and for the American Army as the official timekeepers for combat units. It’s not just a luxury brand, it’s a luxury brand with a historical work.
7. BLANCPAINThis brand is a subsidiary of the Swatch Group, have a minimalist design but elaborated style pieces. With the years, Blancpain is updating and modernizing the timepieces.
8. PATEK PHILLIPEThis Swiss brand was founded in 1851 and it’s famous because of they complicated mechanisms and traditional style. Petek Philippe watches have been worn by royalty so this fact can confirm the amazing high-quality they have.
See also: High-End Watch Winders
9. BREMONTInspired by Aviation, these famous watches have classic curves and proportionate faces, showing through their watches the aircraft theme and mechanically focused models.
10. IWC SHAFFHAUSENThis brand his specialized in Premium Swiss watches, combinate precision engineering, unique design and superior material. IWC Schaffhausen is creating watches with superior standards but responding to the environmental challenges, an incredible initiative to get another perspective about luxury watches.
See also: 6 Exclusive and Eccentric Timepieces